This Advanced Weightlifting Program lasts for 12 weeks with one additional transitional week at the beginning of the program. It includes some of the more popular olympic movements such as snatch, power cleans and jerks along with several other pull and squat strength movements. This cycle is good for technical consistency in your classic olympic lifts.*
At the begining of each workout there will be a movement along with the abbreviation OTM which stands for "On The Minute".
You will complete a specific set of movements or exercises every minute, then rest until the end of the minute, then you start again once the next minute starts. You will perform the movement and reps designated at the start of each minute until the determined sets are finished.
Benefits of OTM Training:
- Increases strength endurance
- Helps athletes understand proper pacing for different movements - Improves both cardio and strength
- Effective for burning fat because intensity is not too high - Very time-efficient style of training
- Helps athletes improve technique while under duress
* Results may vary. Proper diet exercise is necessary to achieve the results you want. We are not doctors and this is not to be taken as medical advice.
***This is an e-book